Saturday, June 27, 2015

New Watercolors from Tropical Bliss Collection



I love the creative process behind all my spontaneous watercolors. My surroundings and my travel experiences provided me with tons of new inspirations last week and I could not wait to get back to my studio and find myself with my ink and pen for a few days!  Once I recovered from this "creative stroke", I realized that all these pieces are my story and they captured those precious moments of perfect escape. I hope that my creations can provide special memories for you or simply take you on a journey to a new place.  Back in the studio I continue to experiment daily, so follow my updates on IG @lanasartstudio and check back often for my new artwork and prints at my shop: lanasart.etsy.com 

For more about my creative vision and inspiration, read in in a recent blog interview here.

Thank you Sharon! For all my lovelies waves from sunny Florida! with love, Lana

16 comments:

  1. Love the sunset and light in the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marieken! I like how this sunset turned out.. just as I envisioned it :)

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous! I especially love picture #2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige!!! and congrats on your new collaboration!!!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful art, as always.... love those palm trees -- they are a definite reminder of Florida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Sarah B. and yes those palm trees in Florida in abundance :) also I have a hard time to understand them growing next to the pine trees. Funny how nature works :)

      Delete
  4. I think I needed to add you to my Google Friends (GFC) ... now you're in my blog feed! Beautiful work here Lana! love the warm summer night feel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia for your visit here and I see your blogloving feed.. I will follow your back and G+ as well! see you on the blogosphere circles! :)

      Delete
  5. So beautiful! These make me yearn for a tropical getaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Edi! You need to come visit out paradise, it is way too much rain or cold or else in the Northerns states :)

      Delete
  6. All these are amazing! You are so talented:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megha, thank you for your appreciation and visiting my page!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Many thanks Natasha! and many hugs))) and my prayers for your family! with love!

      Delete