Monday, March 10, 2014

March Madness

 Happy Monday lovelies! 
How is Monday treating you so far?  I had a brief but lovely beach day getaway - to just see the beautiful blue water was so calm and relaxing ... I decided to start my weekly post with these fresh pictures!  Though it is in blue hues it is still definitely summery and uplifting I think:) What do you think?
Pin Itwww.lanasartstudio.blogspot.com
www.lanasart.etsy.com
www.lanasart.etsy.com

I decided to post this today - sun came out and all my blues were washed away....  I have my busy week ahead: a few commissions to finish, small illustrations to complete, get ready for my FL teacher's recertification renewal and most important prepare for my dear old ( not too old ... just from my high school years :)  friend come to visit me next week from New York ( it took her three years this time to finally visit Florida again - but it is better late then never :) 
I wish you a happy spring and many more great sunny days ahead!
xx,
 Lana

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous photos and stunning portrait!
    The best of luck with your recertification and how wonderful your friend is coming to visit!
    Have a terrific week, take care...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Duni and please take my invitation seriously - Florida is beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Your beach shots are gorgeous! Florida definitely has some the most beautiful beaches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beach photo's look great! Have a great week Lana, and I hope you'll have fun with your friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach is great all year long!
    Love your painting of the woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post Lana. The beach pictures are wonderful, it looks so relaxing and peaceful. You portraits are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Added you to my G+ circle. Saying hello from All About BlogSpot. http://alewphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos to start off your post. My favorite is the one with all the fencing. I just can't wait til the weather improves so that I can hike the trails at the dunes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve to see snow on the beach! These are beautiful. Now pinning the motorcycle painting - I'm swooning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allison, you not see snow on the beach... it is a white sand!
      But, I guess it is looks like snow on the photos ...lol Anyway it squeaks when you walking and looks beautiful!

      Delete